Welcome to The Block Runner Podcast where we discuss all things crypto on a weekly basis, sometimes more. Here is where you'll learn what blockchain, mining, and other cryptocurrency related topics as well as current news.

Use the following links to subscribe to the podcast

Apple Podcast
Stitcher Podcast
Spotify Podcast
Google Play Podcast
or search The Block Runner on your favorite app

80/20 Rule in Crypto? Moonshot Competition in Decentraland



Published on
July 9, 2020
Download Podcast

Show Notes:


  1. First up, We go over the biggest tournament in decentraland so far.
  2. Next, we recognize the 80/20 rule in the crypto space.
  3. Then, the DeFi space enters the speculation mania
  4. And finally, we discuss how gaming will evolve in Decentraland.

Please like and subscribe on your favorite podcasting app!

Website: www.theblockrunner.com

Try using the Brave browser. It blocks all ads and it allows you to earn Basic Attention Tokens if you decide to view ads.

BAT: brave.com/npl153

Follow us on:

Twitter: bit.ly/TBR-Twitter

Telegram: bit.ly/TBR-Telegram

Discord: bit.ly/TBR-Discord

LBRY: http://bit.ly/LBRYTBR

Music by OfDream - Thelema

Right off the heels of the biggest competition in Decentraland, a soccer tournament with 24 crypto companies face off on Moonshot! Iman has been commentating while the rest of the team has been preparing and competing in the tournament. We also discover a pattern we're seeing in the crypto space found in almost all sectors of the economy. The 80/20 rule where 80% of the audience focuses on the speculative aspects of a given market while the remaining 20% focuses on production, feasibility, improvement of that same market. The Decentralized Finance space is surging at the moment with the surge of new tokens appearing for trade. Finally, our final topic is how gaming will evolve in Decentraland.